GENEVA LAKE ENVIRONMENTAL AGENCY (GLEA)
WILLIAMS BAY, WISCONSIN
BOARD OF DIRECTORS SPECIAL CLOSED MEETING
Tuesday October 5, 2021, at 6:30 p.m.
Room 108 Lowrey Hall, George Williams College.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE a special closed meeting has been called by the Geneva Lake Environmental Agency to address employment matters. It will be held on Wednesday September 22, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. in room 108 Lowrey Hall, George Williams College. Social distancing and masks are requested.
Call Meeting of GLEA Board of Directors to Order – Chairman L. Lundberg.
Consider motion to convene into closed session:
per Wisconsin Statue 19.85(1)(c) - Considering employment, promotion, compensation, or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility
Motion to reconvene in open session.
Possible discussion of/action for those items discussed in closed session.
Posted: 10/5//2021 office and website .https://www.genevalakemanagement.com/
Theodore Peters, Director, email@example.com
Geneva Lake Environmental Agency
Minutes of the Special Closed Meeting
Wednesday, October 5, 2021, at 6:30 pm
Rm. 108 Lowrey Hall, George Williams College.
Present: J. Lovell, (Walworth Twn), P. Kenny (Fontana), M. J. Fesenmaier (L. Geneva), L. Lundberg, (W. Bay), R. Umans (W. Bay), J. Weiss (Linn Twn.), T. Peters, (Director).
Absent: R. Pappus (Fontana), T. O’Neill (L. Geneva), B. Whiting (Linn Twn.).
Meeting called to order by Chair Lundberg at 6:30 pm.
2. P. Kenny moved to convene into closed session per Wis. Stat. 19.85(1)(c). CU.
3. Motion by J. Lovell to reconvene in open session. CU
4. Motion by M.J. Fesenmaier to offer Jacob Schmidt the position and negotiate pay and benefits per agreed options. CU
5. Discussion took place on an employment package to offer Jacob Schmidt with a starting date of Oct. 15 or Nov. 1, 2021.
6. M. J. Fesenmaier moved to offered Peters the opportunity to stay to the end of the year to assist in transition at his present pay and benefits, keeping track his vacation time and his hours and to modify his pay according to his hours. CU
7. Motion by R. Umans to adjourn. CU
Recorded and transcribed by T. Peters. Upon approval these minutes will be posted at the GLEA office and web page, http://genevalakemanagment.com
Approved October 21, 2021