GENEVA LAKE ENVIRONMENTAL AGENCY (GLEA)
WILLIAMS BAY, WISCONSIN
Monthly business meeting of the Geneva Lake Environmental Agency,
Thursday June 17, 2021 at 6:30 pm
at the Lake Geneva City Council Chambers.
Mask and social distancing will be in effect for those attending in-person.
The link to attend this meeting is:
You can also dial in using your phone. United States: +1 (872) 240-3412
Access Code: 928-481-237
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
THE FOLLOWING AGENDA ITEMS NEED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ACTION.
Call Meeting of GLEA Board of Directors to Order – Chairman L. Lundberg.
1. Approve minutes of June 3, 2021 meeting’s minutes.
2. Monthly Review Items:
a. Action on May 2021 Income Statement.
b. Action on May 2021 Balance Sheet
c. Bookkeeper’s Disbursement Report
d. Bookkeeper’s ongoing Donation Report
e. Action on Staff Report:
-Director’s report for May – June 2021
-Intern’s report for May – June 2021
Discussion and possible action on the following Business.
1) Updates on CD3 cleaning station and CBCW.
2) Up-date on Trinke Lagoon Dredging
3)Recommendation from the Big Foot Creek Watershed Study.
4) Shared Services Agreement with City of Lake Geneva re; CD3 unit.
5) GovHR agreement.
6) Salary range for new Director.
7) GLEA’s future after July 1.
8) Director’s action plan on summer projects.
9) GLEA action on summer projects.
10) Set next meeting date.
Posted: June 14, 2021 at GLEA office and website .https://www.genevalakemanagement.com/
and at the City of Lake Geneva Website, https://www.cityoflakegeneva.com/
Theodore Peters, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org