GENEVA LAKE ENVIRONMENTAL AGENCY (GLEA)
WILLIAMS BAY, WISCONSIN
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MONTHLY MEETING
Thursday February 18, 2021 at 6:30 p.m.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE, the monthly meeting of the Geneva Lake Environmental Agency’s Board of Directors will be held as a GoToMeeting on Thursday February 18, beginning at 6:30 p.m. In person attendance at the Lake Geneva City Council Chambers will require masks and social distancing. Those wishing to attend virtually can use this link:
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3412
Access Code: 741-193-109
THE FOLLOWING AGENDA ITEMS NEED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ACTION.
Call Meeting of GLEA Board of Directors to Order – Chairman L. Lundberg.
1. Approve minutes of January 21, 2021 meeting’s minutes.
2. Monthly Review Items:
a. Action on bookkeeper’s Income Statement – January 2021.
b. Action on Bookkeeper’s Balance Sheet – January 2021
c. Bookkeeper’s Disbursement Report – January 2021
d. Bookkeeper’s ongoing Donation Report as of January 2021
e. Action on Staff Report:
-Director’s report for December 2020-January 2021
Discussion and possible action on the following Business.
1. Introductin of visitors and discussion on the coordination of future Geneva Lake Managment.
2. Introduction of Bob Morava and his presentation on the CD3 boat cleaning stations.
3. 2021 benthic littoral macro-invert study.
4. Community Launch Survey
5. Lake Use Survey, Peters to contact and discuss with Geneva Lake Use Committee.
6. GLEA debit card and conditions.
7. Action to renew QuickBooks, Estimated cost
8. Update on Big Foot Creek Watershed Study Phase I and Phase II.
9. Renewal of Office 365
10. Concern about fisheries, northern illness.
11. Commissioner’s Report
12. Set next meeting date.
Posted: February 12, 2021 at GLEA office and website. .https://www.genevalakemanagement.com/
and at the City of Lake Geneva Website,
Theodore Peters, Director,